Location: Bishop’s Stortford, England, United Kingdom (On-site)
At Injury Active Clinic, we are dedicated to providing the highest quality physiotherapy and wellness services to our patients. Our team is comprised of highly skilled and compassionate professionals who are committed to helping our patients reach their full potential and achieve their health and wellness goals.
As a young, modern, and developing clinic, we are constantly looking for ways to stay up-to-date with the latest research and techniques in physiotherapy and wellness, and we invest in the ongoing training and development of our team to ensure that we are providing the best possible care to our patients.
We provide dedicated mentorship to help you grow, develop and excel in our industry as a therapist.
We believe in the importance of creating a positive and supportive environment for our patients, and we strive to create a sense of community within the clinic.
If you are looking for a dynamic and forward-thinking physiotherapy and wellness clinic, Injury Active Clinic is the place for you. We are confident that you will find our team and our services to be exceptional.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing high-quality physiotherapy services to patients, with a focus on injury prevention and rehabilitation. They will be required to work closely with other healthcare professionals and support staff to ensure that patients receive the best possible care.
- Conducting thorough assessments of patients’ physical conditions and developing tailored treatment plans
- Providing hands-on treatment to alleviate pain, improve mobility and promote healing
- Developing and implementing exercise programs to aid recovery and prevent future injuries
- Recording patient progress and maintaining accurate records
- Educating patients on injury prevention and providing advice on self-management techniques
- Working closely with other healthcare professionals to ensure a holistic approach to patient care
- HPC registered physiotherapist with a minimum of 2 years experience
- Strong communication skills and the ability to build rapport with patients
- Experience working with a range of musculoskeletal conditions
- Knowledge of insurance processes and the ability to take on insurance jobs
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Passionate about providing high-quality patient care
If you are an enthusiastic and dedicated physiotherapist with a passion for providing excellent patient care, we would love to hear from you. Please apply with your CV and a cover letter outlining your experience and suitability for the role.